|This Handbook includes:
- Clear directions outlining how to utilize all of the club materials including the handbook itself.
- Instructions for structuring your club members, including descriptions of the multiple roles to be filled by students. Everyone involved will have very important responsibilities.
- Easy to follow meeting outlines that can be photo copied.
- A DVD to be shown at the first meeting that will help you get the program started right away.
- Multiple character lessons stemming from Rachel's life.
- This Handbook also incorporates video to spark discussion and to aid in lesson instruction.
- Instructions for lasting programs meant to make a positive impact on your campus for many years to come.
- Instructions for small acts of kindness and LARGE PROJECTS meant to inspire your campus and community.