Rachel's Challenge Mission
We exist to inspire, equip and empower every person to create a permanent positive culture change in their school, business and community by starting a chain reaction of kindness and compassion.
Rachel's Challenge Objectives for Schools:
- Create a safe learning environment for all students by re-establishing civility and delivering proactive antidotes to school violence and bullying.
- Improve academic achievement by engaging students' hearts, heads and hands in the learning process.
- Provide students with social/emotional education that is culturally relevant.
- Train adults to inspire, equip and empower students to affect permanent positive change.
Rachel's Challenge Objectives for Businesses:
- Create an environment of kindness and compassion within the business setting.
- Empower and equip individuals through training with the ability to make a difference in their place of work.
- Inspire and motivate individuals to start a chain reaction of kindness and compassion.
- Impact the corporation's bottom-line results. (people, profits and revenue)